Please read the following guidelines before donating any of your handmade items.
- Yarn used must be "baby yarn" which are typically made of cotton or acrylic. This can be found both in craft stores and online in many different brands. We cannot accept anything made with wool. Any yarn that feels dry or brittle should also not be used.
- Colors should be light or pastel. No dark colors please. Bright colors may be used for some projects on the site, but when donating a simple blanket or hat, the color should be light or pastel. Use your best judgement when choosing colors.
- Please no religious symbols. Angels may be ok in certain scenarios, but those projects will be listed on the site.
- No licensed characters, such as Mickey or Pooh.
- All items must be handmade. Purchases off of Etsy, or other craft seller sites, will not be allowed. The intention is that all handmade items are created from the heart for this specific cause.
- No tassels or large holes/lace that tiny fingers may get stuck in. Remember to weave in your ends!
- Non-smoking houses only please
- If the yarn is older or dusty, please make sure that you wash your finished pieces with gentle, unscented detergent before donating. Do not use fabric softener. Any pieces that are soiled will not be donated.
- All donations must include a donation card and tags that you can download here. Instructions are on the top of the sheet you will be printing.
If you have any questions or aren't sure if something is appropriate, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can help you out.